I have been filling in lots of forms, all of which seem to be concerned with my weight-loss and fitness goals. Perhaps part of my weight problem is that I am not very good at setting goals, much less working toward them.
So what would success look like?
- I would like to be able to show my arms in summer without people seeing an awning from armpit to elbow
- I would like for my left ankle to stop wearing it’s own water wing when the weather is hot
- It would be good to get out of the bath in one nimble move, and to walk 10 blocks without my knees grinding and complaining
- And to shop for clothes I like, not clothes that fit
- I might quite like to rent a bike and ride it in Washington DC. It would be good to bend to weed in the backyard, and climb the 5 flights of stairs to my apartment roof terrace, and to do these things without puffing
Will this do to start?