Crone in Close-Up
Fame at last
Curated Crone: NetworkedBlog
Blarney By The Numbers
- 149,443 hits
- EMBA Programs Evolve To Turn Corporate Chiefs Into Entrepreneurs lnkd.in/eY9rfXD 1 year ago
- Proud to be part of the elite executive education community at this week's #UNICON2015 conference. UNC are doing a g… lnkd.in/e4a9VQf 1 year ago
- Liz Barron lnkd.in/ehwNHr3 1 year ago
- Jack Ma: China’s First Global Leader whr.tn/1KtxH0l. 1 year ago
- Big news for us at Smith lnkd.in/eFe3dpU 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Next time you pour yourself a glass of champagne, add a blackberry or two. There are endless hours of fun to be had watching the bubbles force the fruit to tumble in the glass. I am sure this is illustrative … Continue reading
Daughter at weekend: “Why don’t we bake anymore?” Me: “You can bake any time you like…” Daughter: “When have I ever baked without you??” Me: “But that was when you were small. You could bake perfectly well by yourself now” … Continue reading
To Calvert Cliffs with the Balkan Princesses. This strange and spooky beach with its petrified trees, horseshoe crabs, primitive etchings (modern, but primitive–lyrics scrawled in limestone by lovelorn locals) has a wonderful backdrop–the bleak, open beauty of the Bay.
In the back of a Belfast taxi.