Peggoty and I don’t fight over much but when it comes to rhubarb, we can both be vicious. Rhubarb, as previously noted on this blog, does not grow in this part of Maryland and so Gretel’s Grocery can only muster a few weary stalks (flown in from goodness knows where) every once in a while. When the Grocery has rhubarb and I find it first, I buy it all. If Peggoty beats me to the store, she buys it all. Oh, we say we’ ll share, but of course we never do.
Peggoty is out of town at the moment. She and Barkis are visiting Gamine Amy in Kansas City. It will be a while before they click their heels and return to Itchy Ankle. On Saturday Gretel’s Grocery had rhubarb and I didn’t have to compete for it. I had a bowl all mixed up with Greek yoghurt last night for dinner, and another this morning for breakfast. I don’t miss Peggoty at all.
Crone in Close-Up
Fame at last
Curated Crone: NetworkedBlog
Blarney By The Numbers
- 149,097 hits
- EMBA Programs Evolve To Turn Corporate Chiefs Into Entrepreneurs lnkd.in/eY9rfXD 1 year ago
- Proud to be part of the elite executive education community at this week's #UNICON2015 conference. UNC are doing a g… lnkd.in/e4a9VQf 1 year ago
- Liz Barron lnkd.in/ehwNHr3 1 year ago
- Jack Ma: China’s First Global Leader whr.tn/1KtxH0l. 1 year ago
- Big news for us at Smith lnkd.in/eFe3dpU 1 year ago